Escape to an enchanting oasis of swaying palms, tropical surroundings and an island ambience that evokes the languid spirit of the South Pacific. Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows makes its home at one of the original—and legendary—Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
Discover an island paradise—inspired by Walt Disney himself—nestled within Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
Introducing Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, a modern tropical paradise minutes from Magic Kingdom park via water taxi or monorail ride, and a bus ride away from nearby Disney theme parks. Here, mid-century modern design meets traditional Polynesian style in a blissful union of Disney heritage and the South Pacific spirit of aloha.
From the moment you step foot into the newly redesigned lobby of the Great Ceremonial House at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, you’ll know you're "home,” as Cast Members welcome you into an 'ohana family as cherished cousins, and exotic island refreshments and music inspire you to abandon the cares of the outside world you've left behind.
Whether it's a relaxing family vacation at Disney's first over-the-water bungalows, or a fun-filled getaway in our beautifully designed deluxe studios, you’re sure to find your place in paradise—and a favorite vacation getaway your family will treasure for years to come.
Disney's Polynesian Village Resort is currently rated as a AAA 4-Diamond resort.
Taste the culinary magic of the islands at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. Indulge in tropical specialties from the South Pacific, Asian-infused dishes and American classics for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Experience the delight of Character Dining, sip Polynesian cocktails by torchlight and take part in the spellbinding spirit of aloha at a traditional luau feast.
Polynesian Dining Includes:
- Capt Cook's: (Quick Service) Explore your options each morning as you start the day with a Mickey Waffle or banana-stuffed Tonga Toast. For lunch or dinner, discover an adventurous assortment of sandwiches, salads, flatbreads and more. Beer and wine are also available.
- Kona Island: (Quick Service) Say “aloha” to coffee and pastries in the morning and made-to-order sushi and sashimi beginning at noon. Try a California luau roll, made with fresh jumbo lump crab, or the Hawaiian-style tuna poke. Cocktails, wine, beer and sake are available.
- Barefoot Pool Bar: (Quick Service) Kick off your shoes and enjoy the white sandy beach as you sip on Tiki drinks and take in views of Magic Kingdom park. Try the Captain’s Mai Tai, Samoa Sunrise or Banana Cabana! Beer, wine and a full bar are also available.
- Pineapple Lanai: (Quick Service) Savor a taste of island sunshine with the legendary frozen treat known as Dole Whip®. Enjoy traditional soft serve swirls and floats, which are also available in souvenir Tiki Sippers or Bowls. Located just outside the great Ceremonial House at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Oasis Bar & Grill: (Quick Service) Take a break from the sun and imbibe on some fun at this poolside retreat—featuring tasty favorites like fish tacos, kalua pork sliders and Polynesian-themed burgers, along with tropical cocktails, wine, Hawaiian beer and assorted beverages.
- Kona Cafe: (Casual Dining) This relaxed café infuses a bit of Asian zest into traditional American meals and features an onstage sushi kitchen.
- Ohana: (Casual Dining) Hang loose with Stitch and friends at breakfast and enjoy games, storytelling and a Hawaiian-style feast at dinner.
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show: (Casual Dining) Enjoy an enchanting luau with Polynesian dancing and an all-you-care-to-enjoy, family-style feast.
- Highway in the Sky Dine Around: All aboard the Walt Disney World Monorail for a culinary journey where each destination offers a distinctively delicious experience.
- Trader Sam's Grog Grotto: (Casual Dining) You grotto check out this tropical tiki bar that captures the romance of the South Seas through unique food and drinks.
- Tambu Lounge: Pull up a stool at this enchanting watering hole where you’ll find tropical drinks and Hawaiian-inspired appetizers to Tiki your fancy—from exotic chicken wings and pulled pork nachos to island-themed specialty cocktails and a full bar menu.
- Room Service: Enjoy made-to-order meals in the privacy of your Resort hotel room.
Experience a tropical bounty of magical activities for all ages—including expanded pool areas, a thrilling waterslide and spectacular views of nighttime firework spectaculars at Magic Kingdom park! Ask the Front Desk for information and pricing about activities offered during your stay.