No Questions Asked Travel Insurance Sample Agreement
This agreement is made the 16th day of November 2017 by and between _______________ and DVC-RENTAL.com
Terms and Conditions:
- Renter may cancel the reservation listed below for any reason.
- Only the Reservation listed in the details below will be covered by the No Questions Asked Travel Insurance.
- The cost of the No Questions Asked Travel Insurance is not refundable for any reason and is not included in the Refund Timetable listed below.
- The No Questions Asked Travel Insurance policy covers Room Only accommodations and does not cover any additional costs including, but not limited to Park Tickets, Tours, Transportation, Dining Plan, or Dining Reservations.
- Upon cancellation, a refund will be processed according to the Refund Timetable listed below.
- The No Questions Asked Travel Insurance does not cover any cancellation that is requested within 4 days prior to check in.
- Any change to the reservation including change of travel dates, villa category, or resort is considered a cancellation of the original reservation and are subject to all conditions of the No Questions Asked Travel Insurance. Any additional bookings will be considered and treated as a new reservation and will not be covered under the original No Questions Asked Travel Insurance agreement.
- Any change to the Primary Guest's Name on the reservation will not be considered a cancellation, however, there will be an additional $50 fee for the change and the new primary guest will not be covered under the original No Questions Asked Travel Insurance Agreement. A new Agreement can be made with the new renter if desired.
Exclusions and Exceptions
- Renter will receive no refund in the event of the following, including but not limited to: hurricanes, flight cancellations, tornadoes, snowstorms or acts of terrorism that occur within 4 days of their check-in date. All cancellations and changes must be made prior.
- In these instances, the Walt Disney Company may make exceptions and extend refunds to guests staying on property that have booked directly through Disney, or to DVC Member’s booking rooms on points, however, these exceptions and extensions will not apply to your reservation with DVC-Rental.
- In the event that you need to cancel your dining plan, your cancellation request must be received within 7 days prior to your check-in date. As we must contact the DVC member and have them cancel the dining plan, we cannot guarantee that the dining plan will be canceled and refunded prior to your check in, even if the request is received more than 7 days prior to check in.
- To begin the cancellation process, the renter must contact DVC-Rental via email. Requests via Phone Call, Facebook Message or Text will not be accepted. The request to cancel will not be official until you receive an email from DVC-Rental confirming it has been received and is being processed. If you do not hear from a DVC-Rental representative within 24 hours, please follow up.
- Once the request for cancellation has been approved, DVC-Rental will advise the refund amount according to the Refund Timetable and the applicable refund will be processed within 72 hours. Refund will be sent via a company check.
No Questions Asked Travel Insurance Refund Timetable - based on the Reservation Check-In date
|Cancellation Request||Refund Amount|
|60 Days – 11 months prior to check-in||100% Refund Less $2 per point|
|32 - 59 Days prior to check-in||100% Refund Less $4 per point|
|5 - 31 Days prior to check-in||100% Refund Less $8 per point|
|0 - 4 Days prior to check-in||No Refund Given|
_________ Yes, we would like to ADD the No Questions Asked Travel Insurance
Primary Guest Name:
Total Number of Points:
Cost of the No Questions Asked Travel Insurance:
Balance Due Date:
__________ No, I choose to DECLINE the No Questions Asked Travel Insurance, with the understanding that there are NO Cancellations, Date/Resort/Accommodation changes or Refunds for ANY reason unless you add the optional Travel Insurance.