ThemeWelcome to new idyllic retreat that evokes a rustic-elegant vibe—a perfect nod to the rich and pioneering heritage of the Pacific Northwest. Consider this your new go-to vacation base camp when pining for serene surroundings located just around the river bend from Magic Kingdom park. Standout features include a full range of accommodations with modern amenities—from Deluxe Studios to 26 waterfront Cabins with wraparound porches.
Discover details that harken back to a storied railway past, present-day luxuries and years of future adventures—all tucked away down the hidden pine trails off Bay Lake.
The main lobby of Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is just steps away from the full range of modern, nature-inspired accommodations at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins. Whether it’s a night spent relaxing by the lobby’s 82-foot-tall layered stone fireplace, or venturing out to delight in the near endless action of the close by Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, you and your family will find that this wilderness retreat is a magical backdrop for the timeless vacation tales you’ll continue to tell, year after year.
Dip into a pool area that suits your mood—choose from the playful Copper Creek Springs Pool or the easygoing Boulder Ridge Cove Pool.
Copper Creek Springs Pool
Follow the bubbling Copper Creek to discover a dazzling heated pool surrounded by nature. Here, you can zip down an exciting 67-foot waterslide built into rocks and relax in hot and cold whirlpool spas. Children can have a blast exploring the newly added aquatic play area. Nearby, Geyser Point Bar & Grill offers refreshments and snacks for you to savor at a patio table or on a lounge chair by the pool.
Boulder Ridge Cove Pool
Bask in the laid-back charm of this watery oasis nestled within the Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. At this location, you can soak in the whirlpool spa, enjoy a swim in the zero-depth entry pool or score a first come, first served spot at one of 6 shaded seating areas.
Discover 2 delightful table service restaurants at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. The rustic-yet-elegant Artist Point features seasonal dinner specialties from the Pacific Northwest, plus a spectacular wine list. For mouthwatering grub, songs and stories, mosey on over to the rowdy Whispering Canyon Café, serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Artist Point: Celebrate the culinary heritage of the Pacific Northwest with seasonal specialties and stunning waterfront views.
- Whispering Canyon Café: For a rowdy, rootin’ tootin’ good time, round up the whole family for hearty western fare and antics aplenty.
- Roaring Fork: Rush by for a rapid repast: continental and hot breakfast served in the morning and gourmet sandwiches, grill items and pizza later on. Try a roast beef bleu cheese sandwich or a signature Wilderness Salad. Beer and wine are also available.
- Territory Lounge: A rustic décor, northwestern wines and delicious appetizers like flatbreads and wings are welcome, familiar territory. Specialty cocktails and beers such as Moosehead and Red Hook are featured, as is a full bar. Try the pear blossom cosmo.
- Trout Pass Pool Bar:
- Swim upstream to this rustic little log cabin for delicious specialty cocktails, draft and bottled beer, and wine. Or get jumping with energy drinks or frozen nonalcoholic beverages.
- Room Service: Enjoy made-to-order meals in the privacy of your Resort hotel room.