Explore the great outdoors. Celebrate the grandeur of America's National Parks and the legacy of the transcontinental railroad. Settle into your Disney Vacation Club Villa and enjoy all of the amenities and recreational offerings available at Disney's Wilderness Lodge.
Escape to the rustic majesty of America’s Great Northwest. Inspired by turn-of-the-century National Park lodges, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge celebrates American craftsmanship and honors the beauty of the untamed wilderness. Soak in the splendor of the great outdoors, from nature trails through pine forests to rocking chairs that overlook a murmuring creek. Inside, discover towering totem poles, headdresses and more, and sink into a plush leather armchair in front of the roaring fireplace.
Discover 2 delightful table service restaurants at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. The rustic-yet-elegant Artist Point features seasonal dinner specialties from the Pacific Northwest, plus a spectacular wine list. For mouthwatering grub, songs and stories, mosey on over to the rowdy Whispering Canyon Café, serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Artist Point: Celebrate the culinary heritage of the Pacific Northwest with seasonal specialties and stunning waterfront views.
- Whispering Canyon Café: For a rowdy, rootin’ tootin’ good time, round up the whole family for hearty western fare and antics aplenty.
- Roaring Fork: Rush by for a rapid repast: continental and hot breakfast served in the morning and gourmet sandwiches, grill items and pizza later on. Try a roast beef bleu cheese sandwich or a signature Wilderness Salad. Beer and wine are also available.
- Territory Lounge: A rustic décor, northwestern wines and delicious appetizers like flatbreads and wings are welcome, familiar territory. Specialty cocktails and beers such as Moosehead and Red Hook are featured, as is a full bar. Try the pear blossom cosmo.
- Trout Pass Pool Bar: Swim upstream to this rustic little log cabin for delicious specialty cocktails, draft and bottled beer, and wine. Or get jumping with energy drinks or frozen nonalcoholic beverages.
- Room Service: Enjoy made-to-order meals in the privacy of your Resort hotel room.