You will receive $13.00 for each point rented. It may take several weeks or possibly months. If there is a certain date they need to be rented by (possibly you need to bank them), please let us know. There are many variables involved in how fast points will rent:
- Expiration of the points.
- Home Resort (Saratoga Springs gets the least interest outside of 7 months)
- Time of the year
I have a minimum contract amount of 75 points. You must have at least 75 points that can be rented. These can a combination of points from your previous, current or future allocation.
Points should be listed for rent as soon as possible. Attractive contracts are those that have an 11 month booking advantage at their home resort. People like to plan their vacation 7 to 11 months in advance so if your points expire before that, the demand may be quite a bit lower.
I will also rent existing reservations. It would probably be easier to cancel the reservation and just have me rent the points for you; unless you happen to have a hard to get reservation at a popular time.
The process to assist you with point rentals is very simple.
- I have a mutually satisfying agreement where you authorize me to act as a broker for the purpose of finding qualified guests.
- Once we have an agreement, I will place your points in the queue to be rented. Normally this doesn't take too long but could change based on interest.
- I receive electronic requests from guests which include all of the details of their requested stay including room type, resorts, dates, names, addresses etc. I contact Member Services to check availability and work with the guest to find alternate accommodations if the first choices are not available. Once accommodations are confirmed as available, I will call you to see if you are available to make a reservation for the guest. If available, will e-mail the reservation request to you. You then make the reservation and provide me with the confirmation number.
- 75% of the funds due to you are immediately transferred to you via PayPal at the time of the reservation (once I receive the funds from the guest) or sent to you via check if you prefer. If you don't already have a PayPal account, you can open one here.
- You review the rental agreement and return it to me via email.
- The balance of funds owing to you are paid on the day after guest check in. Reservations are NON REFUNDABLE so you get your money regardless. I hold back 25% to ensure that my guests have a room on arrival. You are committed to keeping your dues and mortgages current so as not to harm any reservations.
- Currently, you are paid $13.00 per point, however, you may opt to reduce the price paid to you for points that are about to expire (within 4 months).